Who can join All.Can international?
Anyone committed to the goals of All.Can is welcome to apply to join us. Members contribute their unique knowledge and expertise to improve efficiency in cancer care, members act as ambassadors for All.Can international, helping to publicise our work, upcoming events, publications and research findings.
Membership is open to any stakeholder who:
- shares the vision and goals of All.Can
- agrees to observe the Terms of Reference
- is interested and able to take an active and constructive role in the initiative.
Anyone who meets the above criteria and wishes to join All.Can is invited to complete the membership application form. New members must be approved by a majority vote of the existing All.Can international membership.
Membership comprises general members (non-profit organisations or individuals wishing to contribute to All.Can’s programme of activities) and funding partners (for-profit companies which are general members but also contribute financially or in kind). For a full list of our current members, see our members page.
Why join All.Can international?
Benefits of membership include the following:
- Inclusion of organisation logo on All.Can website and in all official outputs
- Invitation to join any of the All.Can international working groups and contribute to the development of the work programme
- Opportunity to be nominated to the steering committee
- Invitation to co-author key research outputs
- Monthly internal newsletter with All.Can updates
- Invitation to two face-to-face meetings per year with all members
- Voting rights on annual general meeting (AGM).
Do you want to join All.Can international and help us work towards a world in which patients are always at the heart of sustainable cancer care? Complete the online membership application form or contact us for more details.